[CUBE] CD does not mount after 10.2.4

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Thu Feb 20 04:12:50 PST 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, herr friedl wrote:

> hello!
>
> do you know what this can be? my cds  are not showing up (no music - no
> data). when i reboot in os9 everything works perfectly.
>
> i've already done the usual thigs, zapping pram 5+ times, repair
> permissions, cache-cleaning and maintenance scripts.
>
> any ideas?

How do you have things set in the "CDs & DVDs" preference pane?
This sounds like what might happen if you have "When you insert a music
CD" set to "ignore".

You may need to trash the plist files.
I think they are ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.digihub.plist and
~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systempreferences.plist (where '~' is your
home directory)

Hope thi shelps,

Allan