[CUBE] cd + disk image mounting problem

herr friedl herr.friedl at labdir.org
Thu Feb 20 08:28:27 PST 2003

thank you - i saved your hint for future use. i solved it in the
meantime with logging in with another user (where the problem did not
exist) and logging in back again.

no the cds and diskimages mount flawlessly in my main
user-configuration again.

f.

--
::: stefan friedl ::::::::: laboratoire directe :::::
::: tel +43 1 710 19 32 ::: mobil +43 699 1260 0262 :