[CUBE] Fan & dust buildup

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Sat Feb 22 15:30:03 PST 2003

Good point!  I had had a case fan before the Powerlogix, and there was
dust on it.  Don't put a fan-equipped cube (or pc or other computer)
on or near the floor, especially if you have carpet.  Mine is on a
welded-wire shelf unit about 3' above the floor, and there's still dust.

How about the fanless folks? Won't  they see dust near the top of the
computer?