partition math

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.net.uk
Sat Feb 22 17:41:43 PST 2003

just bought  a 120gb drive as a present for my cube. so here is the
question. I was thinking of a partition for OS9, another partition for OS10,
and another for Virtual PC, oh, and another for documents. That makes four
partitions. is that a good idea? is there any good reason to have more or
less? Never really sure about this, and being as it will be set in stone for
a long time, I thought I best to ask the experts before I start. And how big
should I set them. questions questions. thanks, as ever. Chris