[CUBE] My [CUBE] Thinks DVR-105 Outside Is Inside

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 23 10:37:38 PST 2003

Everything is fully confirmed. You needn't worry it won't work. It
will. Rich C did burns long ago as did the originator of this hack last
summer (report on xlr8yourmac.com dated last July).

iDVD 3 installs off the DVD-ROM installer disc. It won't fit on a
CD-ROM. It's 1.46 GB and requires 1.8 GB to install.
By the way, it is almost no trouble at all if you follow Rich C's
pictures and instructions and my parts acquisition instructions posted
here many times already.
<http://www.apple-zone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58>