[CUBE] Which upgrade for video editing?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 23 14:02:23 PST 2003

What Seth said. Big Hard Drive followed by Processor Upgrade as much as
you can afford. I hear from a friend that the 1.2 GHz upgrade is cheap,
fast, cool and quiet. You mean you have 1 GB RAM which is enough. The
umbilical 105 (your new term I love it) will solve your iDVD 3 issue.
It's all inside to the Cube's brain.