[CUBE] IDVD 3 Patch + iDVD 3 to Disk Image? = External Burning?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 24 10:11:30 PST 2003

This patch allows iDVD 3 to run on G4 Macs without a SuperDrive. You
can do everything up to the burn with it. But the work around to burn
your results on an external DVD-R/RW with Toast or Apple's burner
support is yet to be discovered by someone. My hope is that it won't be
much longer. There are too many clever hackers out there for the
solution to not appear soon. Thank you in advance whom ever you are.

http://kaja.org.ee/idvd3_patch.tgz