[CUBE] IDVD 3 Patch + iDVD 3 to Disk Image? = External Burning?

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Mon Feb 24 11:36:58 PST 2003

Kunga,

No OWC patch?  No problem.  But if I'm going to run code on my system,
I very much care where it came from and what it does.  Especially if
I'm replacing Apple's code.  The aforementioned patch replaces Apple's
iDVD *executable* (that's what Foo.app/Contents/MacOS/Foo is - the main
application binary) with one of unknown origin.  For all I know it has
code to "rm -rf ~" ...  You better believe I care where code comes from!

Eagle