[CUBE] IDVD 3 Patch + iDVD 3 to Disk Image? = External Burning?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 24 11:46:01 PST 2003

The lead to the patch came from someone on the MacDV list who I am
trying to contact to find out who he got it from and so on. I don't
understand the nature of your worry. But I know this patch works. I
will report back as as soon as I can learn the legacy of its origin
from the guy who posted it.