[CUBE] IDVD 3 Patch + iDVD 3 to Disk Image? = External Burning?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 24 19:34:48 PST 2003

It's one step closer to burning. All files are prepared for the burn.
It is just a matter of days until the external burning procedure is
complete (I think). Just waiting for someone to explain what those file
sets need to look like before we do it with Toast.