[CUBE] Others Want To Know How You Found Those Patches

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 25 00:11:18 PST 2003

Thanks filipp,
The thought is that we can take the prepped files in some order and
burn the DVDs with Toast. But we haven't figured out what set of files
to put into toast to make it work that way.

What city and country are you in? Your site appears to be a foreign
official Apple Support Site.

Kunga