[CUBE] cube power button

James Knight j.knight at kb-group.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 09:53:43 PST 2003

If you have a TFT Studio Display with the Cube, also be suspicious of its
power button - they were notorious for problems, we've had 3 and they have
all exhibited the defect.

If it's the Cube, it is most likely the shielding around the switch, though
you might also want to check that the connectors on each end of the cable
supplying this switch are fixed properly.

HTH

James

--
James Knight