[CUBE] Seagate Barracuda IV vs. V

Joakim Skog joakim.skog at home.se
Wed Feb 26 10:34:29 PST 2003

I've got a Barracuda V with 8 Mb cache. I haven't installed it yet, so I
can't give you any benchmarks, but I hope to have time to do it soon. The
model number on the drive is ST3120024A and I hope to see a (small)
performance gain compared to my 80 Gb Barracuda IV when working in ProTools,
for example.

/Joakim