[CUBE] Seagate Barracuda IV vs. V

Joakim Skog joakim.skog at home.se
Wed Feb 26 11:43:31 PST 2003

This is the spec page at Seagate for my drive:
http://www.seagate.com/cda/products/discsales/marketing/detail/0,1081,572,00
.html

It's Ultra-ATA/100, so it will work. I guess the tech person referred to the
Serial ATA-version, which won't work.

I bought from Swedish distributor http://www.inwarehouse.se which has it for
about $220 (for comparison, the 2MB cache version costs $150).

/J