OT: XServer RAID Problems

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Wed Feb 26 11:57:39 PST 2003

I know it's OT,but...;)

OK here's the prob: at our University we have a Xserve wit two 120GB HDs
connected to a mirrored RAID. Now wanted to test the systems cability
;)< and so we took off one of the HD's during a running system session.
The result is, that Xserve tells us that one of the RAID HD's is broken
(or better the filesystem is) and that we have to reactivate it - but
when we try to do that, the system brings an error while trying to
deactivate the HD. So we got a little prob now. Anyone knows a
solution??

Boris

Ps:if this is too OT for u, just delete the mail ;)