[CUBE] PL 800 Mhz L3 Cache

K Peex1 kpeex1 at cox.net
Thu Feb 27 09:06:33 PST 2003

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 11:40  AM, Hal wrote:

> If you install Apple's CHUD utilities (developer utilities) it will
> add a CPU system preference pane that show CPU and L1, L2 and L3

Yeah, I have CHUD v2.5.3. Doesn't show anything for L3. No entry, no
nothing. Hadn't looked at it in a while.

The processor is a G4 7450. I mistakenly said 7455 in the original
email.

Thanks for the help.

I guess I'll go back to the PowerLogix site and try software again. I
*AM* supposed to have L3 in this thing, right?

kevin