[CUBE] Audio Dies [definitely fixed]

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Feb 28 00:08:34 PST 2003

Yes it just happened to me again too. Been happening off and on since
Jaguar 10.2.2 I think. It's quite a bummer when it does because you
have to quit everything and restart and then try to put all of your
apps back up the way they were when you left. Wouldn't it be nice if
there was a macro we could have to put our multi-application situations
back the way they were after needing to restart for reasons like
getting sound back?

Hey, Erik. I just FINISHED reading your post and you are GOD !!!!!!!

I can absolutely confirm in 10.2.4 that your put to sleep and wake up
fixes the lost sound bug. Thanks a LOT. I have a Macally keyboard, so
my instant sleep is accomplished with a press of the power button which
brings up the 4 choice dialog box with a sleep button on it.

When it went to sleep I heard a small click from my speakers. When I
immediately woke it back up the sound was happening immediately. Thank
you so much Erik.