Bouncing mail

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Fri Feb 28 06:01:54 PST 2003

Greetings all.

I'm sure you have all witnessed the joyous feast of bounced email coming to
your mailboxes from my account over the past week.

Well, first off, mea culpa. Now, let me explain.

I have been (very) ill the past week. I haven't been to work since Thursday
last week, and since I am also reconstructing my house, I have no Internet
access at home at the moment.

Normally, a week of email coming into my mailbox should pose no problem at
all, so I reckoned I'd just leave things as they are and it'd all come
flooding into my email client once I was feeling better and got back to the
office.

However, a friendly ex-colleague of mine decided on that very same Thursday
to send me some 3 MB of funny movies by email, which of course flooded my
mailbox instantly, leaving it to bounce everything else for the remainder of
the week.

So, once again, sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope it's all fixed now.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.