[CUBE] ... finally, they've made it!

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 04:29:06 PST 2003

With the Comment on the Cube being a waste, Id say Neigh Sir!
If you look, The Cube is Running RedHat Linux! This is a Very Fine
way if you must run a x86 Based Computer to have a system ( OS )
that Does Work. So I'd say Good! FreeBSD and RedHat are Different,
But he could run Gnome, or my Favorite, KDE, and he's almost There!..

Jeff