[CUBE] cube wanabee

Alex May alexmay at lineone.net
Fri Jan 3 03:49:54 PST 2003

Hey There Chris!

I was exactly the same! I got mine from Shaye, www.shaye.co.uk, (I don't
know if they were meant to, but they took off the VAT for me!)

They are very flexible as I part-x my old B&W G3 and some other crap!

If you asked if they had anything that would be cheaper, I'm sure they'd
sort it out! When I ordered mine, they (apparently) had them coming in all
the time.

I'm not sure how much they go for now...

Also, you could try the back of mac user?

Regards,

Alex