Studio LCD problem

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Fri Jan 3 08:44:19 PST 2003

Greetings, all.

Sorry that I have been gone lately -- I have been unable to read my
Cube mail for a while (I have about 2000 unread messages in all of my
mailing lists).

Anyway, some of you may remember the problem I was having with my
Studio LCD about 11 months ago.  Well, it started happening again
earlier this week, so I took it to the local Apple Store for repair.
Hopefully it's fixed, because the unit goes out of warranty in 1 week
(+ 90 days' extension).

I have put a pic online, so if you are interested you can see what
happens...
	http://homepage.mac.com/eagle243/studio_lcd/

Freaky, eh?  If the repaired LCD fails again, I'm thinking I'll buy a
CRT (can't afford another LCD) or I'll suck it up and get an iMac...

Eagle