Installed Fan in my cube

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Sat Jan 4 16:28:53 PST 2003

hello everyone just wanted to let you know about my latest project i
installed a fan just like in other posts but i added a switch
underneath the cube to turn it off if i want to my next two projects
are to add white or blue Led's to the platform underneath so the cube
lights up and also wanted some info the airport pc card seat is that a
normal pc card seat because i was thinking to move it so it can be
accessed from outside with a case modification because i have a rex
6000 that i would like to use somehow with the mac have no idea if it
will work was hoping to use it under VPC in OSX any ideas would be
greatly appreciated. Anyway about the fan i installed a 80x80x25 that i
had laying around   and so far seems to work great Thermo in dock is
reporting 8 degrees at about 20 percent load where before the fan it
was between 20 and 24 degrees this was half an hour ago before the
install i know it's not accurate but too much of a coincidence so i
guess the fan is working pretty well very silent too i was expecting
worse thats why i put in the switch.