[CUBE] Replace Fan on Radeon Video Card?

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Sun Jan 5 05:23:26 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 07:40 AM, John Bryan wrote:

> This site looks great.
>
> Which model fan did you get ??

There are several that will fit, either 14mm thick or 12mm thick ones.
I don't have mine here to be able to tell you the exact model, but it
was for the nvidia cards, had the two holes on the corners which are
unnecesary for Radeon, but that was the only one I was able to get at
the place I bought it from. Anyway, take a look at the ttian site,
everything that's 14mm or thinner will be just fine. And you don't need
a 3-wire fan, but it will also work.