iSub and 10.2.3

Therain Demon siddensc at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 10:27:00 PST 2003

I just upgraded my cube to 10.2.3, and about the same
time, got an iSub.  For the most part, I like the
iSub; it's attached to an external powered usb hub.
But Every now and then, the sound from the speakers
and iSub fades away and stops.  Also, sometimes upon
waking up, the iSub doesn't "wake", and has to be
unplugged.  Has anyone else encountered these
problems?  Is it 10.2.3, or is the iSub defective?

Cory