[CUBE] Installed Fan in my cube

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Sun Jan 5 14:25:34 PST 2003

The peltier is a thermocouple just instead of using the voltage it
creates with temp diff between the joints you pump DC into it and it
can heat or cool depending on polarity. The peltier coolers are
actually tons of thermocouples tiny ones packed together. They are way
cool i play with mine all the time but as i said before they consume
way too much juice and you need very big fins on the hot side to keep
them cool.