[CUBE] OT: Jaguar on 233mHz iMac

Randy Spencer israndy at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 15:02:48 PST 2003

Yikes, no, OSX non-beta runs FAB on the original iMacs.  And memory is easy
once you get used to the idea of taking more than just the top off your Mac
to add memory, there are videos on apples website for how to upgrade, really
cool videos that are more slideshows with descriptive narration so they
download quick!

  -Randy

--- Richard Rodman <richard.rodman at verizon.net> wrote:
> I had a 233 with 96MB and I tried the 10.0 beta on it, but it was
> incredibly slow.  Adding RAM could be difficult.
>
> On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 04:11 PM, Hal wrote:
>
> > recenty inherited an original 233mHz iMac from my parents (they
> > upgraded to a flat-panel model). I was considering adding some memory

=====
Randy Spencer (http://geocities.com/israndy)
Citrus Insight #5427  510 769-1949