[CUBE] iSub and 10.2.3

abillups at mac.com abillups at mac.com
Sun Jan 5 17:32:31 PST 2003

I don't think that it is the iSub because since I upgraded to 10.2.3 my
round ball speakers that came with the cube cut out to. Unplugging and
replugging works sometimes, then other times, it comes back of its own
accord. Yesterday, I was taking sound off of an MPG recorded from my
cable with EyeTV, and the sound just stopped. Rebooting was the only
thing that worked to get the sound back. The speakers are plugged into
the usb on my 17" Cinema Display LCD. I also have trouble with my
LogiTech wireless keyboard and mouse stopping. Unplugging and
replugging the receiver always brings that back. So I think there is a
problem with 10.2.3, but that is just my opinion.

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 10:27  AM, Therain Demon wrote:

> I just upgraded my cube to 10.2.3, and about the same
> time, got an iSub.  For the most part, I like the
> iSub; it's attached to an external powered usb hub.
> But Every now and then, the sound from the speakers
> and iSub fades away and stops.  Also, sometimes upon
> waking up, the iSub doesn't "wake", and has to be
> unplugged.  Has anyone else encountered these
> problems?  Is it 10.2.3, or is the iSub defective?
>
> Cory

Ann Billups
abillups at earthlink.net