[CUBE] Radeon Mac: OEM vs. Retail (For CUBE)

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jan 6 12:11:31 PST 2003

Which Apple OEM Radeon? It needs a number. No number means the first
32MB model that is pretty slow and not TwinView. The retail version
won't fit in the Cube. You certainly don't need a fan for that GPU.
I'll sell you a fanless Apple OEM Radeon 7500 if you want the fastest
fanless with TwinView capability.

Kunga