[CUBE] Radeon 9000 retail?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jan 6 13:22:35 PST 2003

Retail and OEM models of the same GPU named card are often times
different dimensions and different feature sets. I can't remember
anyone successfully getting a 9000 in a Cube to date. I postulated it
would be possible on CubeOwner.com and was shot down from every
direction by an Army of nay-sayers. Then I gave up trying to defend
that position, dropped back and settled on the Apple OEM 7500 as the
fastest fanless TwinView that fits and I have for sale (I bought a
bunch to sell to folks like you).

Kunga