It arrived! plus please help :)

mcph at olemiss.edu mcph at olemiss.edu
Mon Jan 6 17:33:44 PST 2003

The cube I purchased on ebay a couple of weeks ago finally
arrived tonight!  :)  There's one small problem though,
there is some sort of password protection enabled on it.

Is there any way of bypassing that easily and booting the
system?

I have a set of Jaguar CD's and would be happy to format the
hard drive and just install that if possible (actually
I'd prefer that).  I'm assuming that's an option,  but I
don't have any idea what the best way to go about it is.

I tried inserting the first install CD but the drive isnt
drawing it in.  is this normal?  is it perhaps being
protected by whatever the password program is holding it
(I'm not entirely positive that the drive is empty is there
a way to check?).

Thanks a lot for any tips! :)