[CUBE] cube power supply and upgrades

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Tue Jan 7 11:11:44 PST 2003

Not sure if the processors would be much of a problem because i'm sure
they use some kind of inverter but who knows i wanted the dual 800
anyway because i'm sure it costs less. I sent an email a couple of days
ago to powerlogix asking about the dual 800 and they said to wait until
FEB. because then they will have the dc/dc board ready and will come
with both the dual 1 ghz and the dual 800. I didn't ask because i
forgot but i hope the new dc dc board is same size as the original or
we will have big problems with video upgrade.(as if there aren't enough
already) anyway so far a thumbs up for powerlogix they answered all of
my dumb questions so far very swiftly.