[CUBE] PowerLogix Trade up program

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Tue Jan 7 11:43:20 PST 2003

On 1/7/03 11:52 AM, don.linares at verizon.net added a note to the human
symphony when this was said:

> Laurie,
> I'm sure in the next few days allot of us will be asking this question.
>
> In light of the newly announced 1.2 ghz upgrade cards for our cubes,
> what is the proper procedure for taking advantage of PowerLogix's trade
> up program?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Donlin

Here are the details, direct from Robert a few months ago. I have reminded
him that there is still no comprehensive detail on their own site about the
program, but I suspect that will change soon with the new product listings
and site update.

"Upgrade program is difference in current list price. For example,
customer buys a single 1gig for $699 now. Then upgrades to a dual
1gig in 6 months. In six months, the dual 1gig might be $899, the
single 1gig $499. The upgrade price is therefore $899-$499=$400.
Trade up has to be a current model at the time of upgrade. Customer
buys direct (from PL) at list; customer sends old card back after new one is
installed; then we issue a credit when the working trade in arrives.
Customer pays freight for new card and return of old card."

Laurie
--
AOL IM: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com