[CUBE] iDVD again

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Tue Jan 7 13:44:01 PST 2003

Greetings, all.

I feel the same way, and I sent Apple feedback on that today.  I mean,
now that iDVD is for-fee, surely they can put the cost of the DVD
license in the cost of iLife.  Can someone remind me again what the
problem is? Besides that they want to sell hardware, I mean...
especially since iDVD is NOT free...  (Note that iPhoto, iMovie, and
iTunes will still be free downloads.)

Eagle

PS - Apple needs to update Mail to detect that "iLife" is spelled
correctly. :)