[CUBE] Classic from Jaguar?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Tue Jan 7 18:08:15 PST 2003

Heh... Genius? Hardly!  But happy to help :)

Much is learned by trial and error, as most geeks will attest. Lots more is
learned from others, and gawd only knows where they picked some of it up.
And still more is learned (for me anyway) from Apple and from my peers at
work. Ah... The benefits of working in a Mac service shop!

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com