[CUBE] New Sonnet 1.2 MHz Upgrade for the Cube!

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 7 20:33:40 PST 2003

Thanks for the prompt reply Robert. Why aren't you at the parties? Are
you in San Francisco. I'll be at the show tomorrow.

Yes I read the release which said that only the dual 800 was for the
Cube and my heart sank. I specifically bought a second Cube to install
your dual 1.2 GHz upgrade. Can you squeeze me into your earliest
adopter cue?

Kunga