[CUBE] somewhat OT: new stuff...

Peer Bentzen peer.bentzen at tin.it
Wed Jan 8 08:45:47 PST 2003

On 08/01/03 17:03, "Laurie A Duncan" <laurie at cubeowner.com> wrote:

> Should we start a "save the scrapbook" petition?

Definitely!
  The thing is I'm not sure everybody knows how great the Scrapbook is.
  I've never tried Tabbed Browsing, but from what I understand the Scrapbook
not only is somewhat similar, but is MUCH BETTER than TB! You browse at your
hearts contend, "Scrapbook" everything you like, and then it's there not
only to read right away, but forever after - that is, until you delete it.
Or forgot to back it up. Because - alas - as with everything Microsoft (for
the Mac at least), it ain't easy to backup!
(User/Library/Preferences/Explorer/Internet Scrapbook)
  So here's my suggestion: Make a smarter Scrapbook on Safari. One you can
easily backup, and one you can share, in whole or in parts, with others.
Also with you Windows-pals.

/Peer