[CUBE] somewhat OT: new stuff...

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 09:37:23 PST 2003

sigh.  yeah, i like this too.  ie does this, the others don't.  i can't
fathom why.  if you click three times in rapid succession, it will
select the entire address...

i've gotten into the habit of typing "cmd-l" right off when i want to
go to another URL.  it automatically highlights the URL, and makes that
area active.

--alan