[CUBE] somewhat OT: new stuff...

Peer Bentzen peer.bentzen at tin.it
Wed Jan 8 10:07:23 PST 2003

I'd still say it's a bit like Tabbed Browsing: You encounter a page, and
then you "Scrapbook" it. Then it sits there in the Scrapbook and you can
click on it later, just as if it was a tab, only that tabs normally are at
the top of the page.

As for the need to share, I quite often have the need. An example is 9/11. I
"Scrapped" just about everything I came about in the days and weeks
following, and now I often wish I could easily share these pages with other
people when discussing those matters with them.

I agree with you in that the Scrapbook is a kind of historical archive, and
for that reason I would still consider an easy saving or backup feature a
big advantage, that if any browser would offer that, then I would happily
give up Internet Explorer.

(And sure, I were a bit extreme, I admit that, but for the sake of the
argument I thought it be okay ;-))

/Peer