Recommendations for a monitor for my Cube

Eng Yew Lee engyew_lee at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 13:51:26 PST 2003

Folks,

I was so eagerly awaiting MWSF to see if Apple would
introduce a 19inch montior at a decent price but alas
Apple did not.  So I am thinking of the Formac gallery
2010 - I hope to buy one tomorrow if I see it on sale
at MWSF.

http://www.formac.com/p_bin/?cid=solutions_displays_gallery2010

Good price, good technology, not a monster like the
22in Cinema Display and I can justify its price.

Does anyone own one?  What is the color like?  Any
problems with a GeForce2 MX and 1GHz Cube?  Any
recommendations would be helpful.

Eng Yew