[CUBE] We NEED Slotload SuperDrives NOW!

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 21:22:14 PST 2003

wait a sec... i thought that combo drives are cd-rw - we have
dvd/cd-roms, which is like, whatever, bleep, bleep, big f'ing deal.  i
have an external cd-rw drive, which is why i couldn't care less for an
internal cd-rw/dvd drive...

what i'd really like is an internal, slot loading dvd/cd player that
can also burn cds AND dvds.  isn't this what a "superdrive" is?

oh, and i'd love to be able to hit the home key and have it do
something, or the end key and have it do same.  oops, another topic.

--alan