Combo vs. Super...

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Wed Jan 8 22:47:04 PST 2003

        Ok, bear with this newbie, for I'm a bit lost.

        My Cube's drive reads DVD just fine, and burns to CD-R without a
problem.  That's with the drive it came with, far as I know...

        Anyone mind taking a moment to enlighten me as to what the
difference is between the drives we're tossing back n' forth?  [grin]

cheers,
phoenix
--
"If it says 'Dodge' on the front of the truck with
a ram's head on the hood, do I really need a horn?"