[CUBE] Combo vs. Super...

Tom Davidson TomD_ALG at robotgroup.org
Thu Jan 9 06:15:57 PST 2003

Incase anyone's wondering..
http://products2.taxan.co.jp/index.htm
is the linkto the Japanese site that sells the combo drives.
Now as to how to buy it from them,,???  got no idea..
probably have to email them about an international order.
Nobody seems to sell the CW-8121 raw.

It's only slightly interesting anyway, I've got a DVD reader
and when I need to burn CD/RW's, I have a nice firewire unit that
I set my cube on top of when in use. It's more useful to me that way
since I can move it about to any of my computers instead of being
bolted into a single machine. An iDVD-compatable internal drive
would be interesting though, it would give added functionality
that an external drive would not have. Of course the best thing
would be for iDVD to support external drives, but I dont think
that will ever happen. iDVD is a sales tool for new Macs.