Unpartitioning

Peer Bentzen peer.bentzen at tin.it
Thu Jan 9 06:57:55 PST 2003

Hi everybody!

Is there a way to "unpartition" a drive without wiping out the contents?
I've installed Jaguar, and done the software updates ( > 80 MegBytes )
through a 56 Kbytes dial-up modem.
  But my drive is partitioned, and I now run into needing more space on the
"System-partition". Doing a new install, and going through the
softwareupdate once again ... Well, if I can avoid that!

Or should I try Carbon Copy Cloner?

Just to be sure, I don't want to risk suffering stability. So if that's the
option I'd rather go though the whole process once again.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

/Peer