AW: [CUBE] Apple Hardware Test

Boris okatu at partizan-media.com
Fri Jan 10 07:32:55 PST 2003

OK, since there are so many request (and I also promised some): I still
have all the CD's that came with the Cube. I have both versions, German
and English. These CD's are: Software Restore, Software Install (1 OS
9.0.4 and 1 OS 9.1  and 1 OS 9.1 German) and Hardware Test (I have
Version 1.0, 1.1 German and 1.2. Also I have iMovie2 German and a german
application CD (AppleWorks and stuff came with me second Cube from Apple
;))

So here's the deal: For everyone on the list missing one of those cd's I
can either:

1) put the needed content online (got no prob with dat - DSL Flat&Router
;))

2) make a copy of the cd and send it - but u have to take care for the
costs I have

Hope this helps,

Boris