[CUBE] AW: [CUBE] Apple Hardware Test

Sensei (Eliezer Navarsky) sapir131 at zahav.net.il
Fri Jan 10 11:42:50 PST 2003

Yep!

Once the hardware test passed I was sure the Cube was fine. As it was
an intermittent problem I suspected the rodent all along but I wanted
to be sure. I exchanged rodents with a close friend. Both worked fine
for like an hour and half...

Then an iChat message popped up... Somebody wanted his own rodent
back... PRONTO!

Thanks again,

Sensei