connect to server

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Sat Jan 11 07:50:09 PST 2003

Hello everyone just a quick question hope someone can help.
ever since installing 10.2.3 i can't use connect to server to connect
with the other computers on my Ethernet Network i can see the computer
and select it then when it sends the password it accepts it and shows
me the volumes to mount for a couple of seconds and before i can select
and push ok the finder crashes i've always used this way to move files
to another computer upstairs with previous versions of osx but now it
doesn't work anymore. HELP