[CUBE] We Can Have SuperDrive "Inside" Now

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 11 09:30:20 PST 2003

Thank you for affirming what I have been over affirming alone on this
list for longer than some list members have cared to read. It is truly
sad that the Apple marketing department really believes that a
significant number of legacy G4 owners will spend thousands of dollars
to buy a new G4 with a SuperDrive inside it because they maintain iDVD
to only work with internal drives. The reality is that only Cube owners
and folks who recently bought flat panel iMacs without one are truly
impacted.