[CUBE] problem installing JAG

Marty Levenson martylev at telus.net
Sat Jan 11 16:40:10 PST 2003

No, the installer worked on another computer, so the cd is ok.
The Disk utility says the partition is good. Not sure how you check the HD
boot blocks...which menu?
Am I right it should install on an empty partition...dsoesn't need OS 9
there for classic? (OS 9.2.2 is running fine on a different partition...)

Thanks again! Marty.