[CUBE] problem installing JAG

Marty Levenson martylev at telus.net
Sun Jan 12 01:53:26 PST 2003

Dear List,

Still can't install JAG.

The Jag installer quits after it starts installing, and goes to a text
(terminal?) mode that says "Unexpected Shutdown (exit code 0) Restart" Tried
to install 10.1, but that installer quit too, about half way through....with
the same message.

OS 9.2.2 runs great, and no other problems.  Any suggestions? I've run every
test on my partitions with TechTools Pro 3, and all seems well. Rebuilt the
desktop + zapped the pram.
Any possibility the battery is dying - could that cause be the cause? I know
the disk is good, as I installed Jag on my girlfriend's G4 tower with it.

Going nuts in Vancouver,
Marty