[CUBE] problem installing JAG

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Sun Jan 12 04:42:03 PST 2003

i don't think there is a utility to fix it youd need to change the ram
but there was a utility to see if your ram was ok, you needed to run it
in os9 before osx install and it would tell you if your ram was ok for
osx. Most Ram that i have bought had a lifetime warranty and if it
wasn't compat they changed it for free.